Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wednesday's Ode To Thongs...

Ode To Your Thongs

I miss the smile across your face,
And the laughter that ensued.
I miss the kisses, late at night,
That put me in the mood.
I miss your body, those loping curves,
Too sinful to be good.
But there’s one thing, that I miss the most,
That made me hard as wood.
That cut of cloth, so tiny, so sweet,
That made you such a sexy lass.
The pieces of thread with a patch between,
Which rose up in your ass.
Those exotic materials, the patterns alluring,
They excited me so much,
I yearn for them, the way they looked,
The way they felt to touch.
I will miss those days, of seeing them,
The way that they were cut.
And on either side, in all plain view,
Was the wonder of your butt.
So call them a g-string, call them panties,
Call them what you will,
The thought of your thong, and what little it hid,
Will always be a thrill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home